We are currently recruiting Infectious Disease Consultants for the Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs in Saudi Arabia.
The Ministry of the National Guard Health Affairs is a highly regarded, governmental healthcare institute, serving the population of SANG employees and their dependents.
Currently comprising two major medical cities in Riyadh and Jeddah plus three hospitals in Al Ahsa, Dammam and Madinah, there are further plans for another 320 bed specialty hospital, the King Abdullah Specialized Children’s Hospital, Riyadh which is expected to be opened shortly. There are also 74 other healthcare facilities kingdom-wide.
Please be aware of our client’s criteria for each position as explained below:
- Consultant: US Board/ FRCS – Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ Diplome d’Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board / Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship with Min. 3-4 years’ experience post Board/ Fellowship
- Associate Consultant: US Board/ FRCS – Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ Diplome d’Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board / Facharzt with Min. 2-3 years’ experience post Board/ Fellowship
- Assistant Consultant: US Board/ FRCS- Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ Arab Board/ Saudi Board/ DES/ CIS/ Facharzt with minimum 0-1 years’ experience post Board/ Fellowship
- Registrar/Staff Physician: MBBS/ MD/ Masters/ PHD/ (MCPS/FCPS) Member/ Fellow – College of Physicians and Surgeons. MCPS/FRCS- Part I and II/ Egyptian Board/ Syrian Board/ European Board, 5 years’ experience required.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- TAX FREE Salary: SAR 40,000 – SAR 60.000 per month (US $10,500 – $16,000)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Annual merit increase
- Full married status contract
- Free flights to and from point of origin.
- Annual vacation tickets to point of origin for the whole family.
- Free furnished accommodation in secure compound.
- Education allowance for 2 children below the age of 18.
- Excellent Recreation facilities.
- Free medical cover for the whole family.
- Service Award.
- Iqama residents Visa